For additional information or queries about our Terms and Conditions, please email us at Support.
These Terms and Conditions provide the legal basis for your use of ApeGrade. By continuing to use this website, you give your consent to these Terms and Conditions without reservation. In the event if you disagree with these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof, you shall discontinue using ApeGrade.
Only people above eighteen (18) years of age shall use this website. By the fact of your using this website and accepting these terms and conditions, you represent that you are 18 years of age or above.
Acceptable and restricted use of ApeGrade
Unless any part of these Terms and Conditions provides to the contrary, ApeGrade and/or its licensors shall have all the rights for the intellectual property published on this platform. All the intellectual property rights are reserved according to the license.
You may browse, download, or print out pages, files, or other content from ApeGrade only for your personal and non-commercial use.
Meanwhile, you shall not:
- Copy any information from this platform to any other printed nor digital media or website for any purpose;
- Sell or sub-license any information from the platform;
- Use any material from this platform for a commercial purpose;
- Use an edited or modified version of any material on the platform for a commercial purpose;
- Redistribute or otherwise share any information from this website;
- Reproduce any part of this platform via screenshots;
- Upload, email, or otherwise transmit or provide links to any information that you do not have a right to share;
- Use this platform in any way that may damage or impair the accessibility of ApeGrade. Neither shall it be used for any unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use this website to store, transmit, host, publish, or distribute any information which contains or is linked to any computer virus, spyware, worm, or other malicious software that may harm our users or any other person on the web;
- Carry out any automated or systematic activities for data collection (including scraping, data harvesting and mining, “framing,” or article spinning) in relation to this platform without our express written consent;
- Use this platform or any part thereof to send unrequested commercial messages;
- Use this platform for any marketing purposes without our express written consent;
- Use automatic software to download any content from ApeGrade;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable regulation, law, rule, or any other; provision of your country, educational institution, or any other organization by using ApeGrade.
Wherever the materials on this platform are expressly indicated as intended for redistribution, you shall have the right to redistribute them only within your organization.
Restricted Parts of this Platform
Access to certain parts of ApeGrade is restricted. We reserve the right to limit or refuse access to this entire platform or any part thereof as we may think fit at any time in the future. ApeGrade also reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions without additional notice to our users.
Access to your user area on ApeGrade is allowed only after entering your password and user ID. Your user ID grants you access to some restricted parts of this platform or other services. It is your responsibility to ensure your login and password are confidential and safe.
ApeGrade reserves the right to disable your login and password at our discretion without any additional notice or explanation. By using this platform, you acknowledge and accept that your account is intended only for single-user access.
For the purposes hereof, “user content” shall mean any information in any form that you send or otherwise submit to this platform.
By sending us such user content, you irrevocably grant ApeGrade a non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free permission to use, modify, reproduce, translate, and distribute such content in any media that exists or may be created in the future. ApeGrade reserves the right to sub-license the rights for your user content and go to courts if such rights are violated.
You shall never publish:
- Anything illegal or unlawful information;
- Information that infringes any legal rights of any entity or individual;
- Any information that facilitates hacking;
- Any content that may harass or harm any person;
- Any information that contains or is linked to any computer malware;
- Anything that is or has ever been the cause or subject of any legal proceedings.
ApeGrade reserves the right to change or delete any content sent via this platform or stored on the servers of ApeGrade.
ApeGrade shall not be liable for non-publication of any submitted user content and shall be entitled to delete it without further notice or explanation.
Limitation of Liability
ApeGrade shall not be liable under any law of torts or otherwise:
- For any direct or indirect loss, to the extent that access to the platform is free-of-charge;
- For any business losses, including the loss of revenue, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of business relationships or contracts, loss of reputation, or loss of information;
- For any user’s or visitor’s use or misuse of or reliance on any information posted on ApeGrade or stored in its database;
- For any delay, failure, or interruption in the performance of its platform due to any force-majeure circumstances, including (without limitation) any acts of nature, electric power, internet or computer equipment failures, civil disturbances, governmental actions, shortages of labor, or non-performance of any third party.
This limitation of liability shall apply even if ApeGrade has been expressly notified of the potential loss it may cause.
This platform is provided “as is” with no representations or warranties whatsoever. All express or implied warranties, including (without limitation) those of merchantability and non-infringement of intellectual property rights, are expressly disclaimed as much as it is permitted by law. ApeGrade makes no representations or warranties about this platform or the information contained therein.
Without prejudice to anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, ApeGrade does not guarantee constant availability of this platform or completeness and accuracy of the information contained therein.
Nothing on this platform shall constitute advice of any kind. We strongly advise all our users and visitors to consult a respective professional on any legal, medical, financial, or any other issues they may come across.
ApeGrade is a limited liability entity. It means that we are interested in limiting any personal liability of our employees and owners. By continuing to use our platform, you agree not to bring any personal claim against any of our employees regarding any losses or damages you may suffer in connection with using this platform.
Without prejudice to anything in these Terms and Conditions, the limitations of liability described in this disclaimer shall protect our officers, employees, vendors, subsidiaries, successors, and sub-contractors as well as ApeGrade as a whole.
Exceptions to Disclaimer
Nothing in the above disclaimer shall limit or exclude the liability of ApeGrade in relation to any:
- Death or injury caused through the negligence of ApeGrade or its employees or owners
- Any fraudulent misrepresentation on the page of ApeGrade
- Any issue concerning whereto it would be illegal for ApeGrade to exclude or limit its liability.
By continuing to use ApeGrade, you give your consent that the above exclusions and limitations are reasonable. Otherwise, you shall discontinue using this platform.
If any provision hereof these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under the applicable law, such provision shall not affect the enforceability or validity of any other provision hereof.
Indemnity and Release
By continuing to use this platform, you indemnify ApeGrade and all its employees and owners and hold them harmless against any losses, liabilities, or expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses and any amounts of money paid by ApeGrade to a third party to settle a claim or dispute as advised by ApeGrade’s legal advisers) incurred by ApeGeade as a result of a user’s breach of any provision hereof, or any claim that a user has breached any provision hereof.
Violations of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to other rights of ApeGrade set out herein, if a user violates these Terms and Conditions, we shall be entitled to take any reasonable action to deal with the violation, including but not limited to discontinuing or prohibiting your access to the platform, blocking the computers that use your IP address from accessing the platform, requesting to block your access to the platform from your Internet provider and/or take legal action against you.
ApeGrade reserves the right to transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise transmit any of its rights and/or obligations hereunder without any additional notification sent to you and without obtaining your previous consent.
Nothing set out in these Terms and Conditions shall give you the right to transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise transmit your rights and/or obligations hereunder.
Severability and Waiver
If any court of any jurisdiction or other competent body determines that any provision hereof is unlawful and/or unenforceable, all the other provisions shall remain in force. If such unlawful and/or unenforceable clause would be lawful or enforceable if a part thereof were deleted, such part shall be deleted, and the rest of the clause shall remain in force.
Changes of these Terms and Conditions
ApeGrade may variate these Terms and Conditions from time to time as we may think fit. An updated version hereof shall come into force upon its publication on this platform. It is your sole responsibility to consult this page on a regular basis to make sure you are familiar with the updated version.